Employer: LCI Solutions
Position: Lean Six Sigma Instructor
Terms of Employment: Project based – 3-year assignment
Location: Primary Location: Brampton, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
- Burnaby, British Columbia
- Calgary, Alberta
- John’s, Newfoundland
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: $130.00 CAD per hour
Number of Positions: 3
LCI Solutions Ltd are looking for Lean Six Sigma (LSS) specialists to deliver high-quality training and mentoring to staff. The coach will be assigned a cohort of candidates to provide training & mentoring with ultimate certification at both Green Belt & Yellow Belt levels, delivery will take place within the agreed time scales.
The coach will be responsible for and accountable for, the mentoring of the candidates learning journey, routinely reporting on progress throughout the program and to the Project Board (Shark Tank), all within the agreed format alongside reporting deadlines.
The mentor will ensure thorough, full adherence to all internal quality assurance procedures & standards with the integrity of the education they provide and deliver added value providing a positive return on the investment placed upon the development programme. To deliver improvement/six sigma training to candidates at their place of work, with ultimate certification to those that achieve the desired sign-off against use of the LSS methodology, Root Cause Analysis & required cost savings.
- To comply with all internal quality assurance processes, procedures and standards.
- To plan and routinely undertake formal and informal reviews of candidates progress.
- To build and maintain robust and effective working relationships with candidates and SMT.
- To be accountable for own performance.
- To maintain the highest standards of candidates retention and achievement rates.
- To demonstrate the capacity to work as part of a dedicated team.
- To ensure equality/diversity is at the forefront of all processes and procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of health and safety at all times.
- Practice, promote and maintain the companies professional codes of practice and behaviours.
- Travel will be required within Canada to various client locations.
- Certification from a recognized Six Sigma affiliate
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience of continuous improvement training/mentoring in varying industries/cultures.
- To have a real practical knowledge and experience of continuous improvement techniques and Six Sigma methodology.
- To be able to work alone in remote locations but adhering to all company policies.
- Ability to travel to client locations across Canada
- Previous experience training and mentoring in Telecom field is required.