Legal Administrative Assistant – Put your Degree to Work! #2989-D
Our client is a dynamic firm located in Downtown Vancouver. They are looking for an experienced Administrative Professional to join their team and gain experience and a passion for a Legal firm.
The successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, as a major part of this role is dealing directly with the client. You must have the aptitude to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented in a fast paced environment. You have the ability to see and understand the big picture . The ideal candidate must be reliable and have the ability to work independently and within a team . A strong work ethic and initiative will go far in this environment. Due to the sensitivity of the information you will be recording, you must be discreet and sensitive to the clients.
You will have sole responsibility for the files once they reach the Litigation phase.
Where is it based?
- Administrative support to Lawyers and Paralegals
- Prepare and produce documents and correspondence
- Assist with all administrative aspects of trial and file preparation
- Maintenance filing systems, including correspondence, reports, records and billings
- Act as the point of contact to clients, assisting and managing clients on file matters
- Communications with clients, defense, investigators and medical professionals
- Preparation for mediation and/or trial, including case settlements
- Additional administrative and support duties as assigned
- Exception and proven administrative skills
- Post-secondary education
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in a corporate office setting
- Very strong computer skills with an advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service and administrative experience
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and be detail-oriented
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical and word processing skills
- A strong work ethic and ability initiative
What’s in it for you?
A fun but challenging work environment that provides and encourages career growth and training opportunities coupled with stability and independence. On the job legal administrative assistant training, as well as ongoing career development.
Is this you?
Please apply online @https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiterswith your resume and cover letter to the attention of Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2989-K, if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.