Le ga l Administrative Assistant – Securities
Our Client is a well-established national firm specializing in Securities Law. This is a fantastic and growing organization based in the heart of Downtown Vancouver. Due to growth of the business and continuing success they are looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. Securities experience is required to be successful in this position. You will be the responsible for supporting multiple Lawyers in a variety of legal and administrative duties.
Role and responsibilities
- D r afting correspondence on behalf of lawyers
- Preparing accounts and entering dockets into the system
- P r oofreading and editing documents and correspondence
- Preparing legal documents from written, oral and taped instructions and precedents in securities law
- Liaising with clients on updating lawyers with all information and instructions provided by the client
- Opening files, coordinating meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel
- Ensuring the Lawyers are a pprised of office matters and managing the bring forward system
- Providing any additionalsupport to lawyers and staff as required and requested
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in legal administration
- A minimum of 3 years previous legal administrative assistant experience in securities
- Excellent Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability with internet applications as well as digital dictation software
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external clients
- Able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Able to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and exhibit sound judgment all with minimal supervision
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to the attention of Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2646-D. If you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.