Classification level: 2/2A
- Maintenance and management of Aptum’s legal records including:
- Support legal counsel in the execution of key legal contracts.
- Ensure complete quality digital copies of contracts are filed correctly including negotiated customer agreements leases and other documents.
- Maintain the Aptum Legal sharepoint site including precedent management
- Assists in obtaining translations of key Legal documents.
- Handle contract administration requirements such as legal entity name changes, assignments, renewals, notice and expiry dates.
- Maintain a record of Aptum’s external law firms, engagement letters, and process and track invoice payment.
- With the support of the Legal Counsel keep records of each of Aptum’s legal entities, work with the business to maintain the legal entities in good standing by tracking and managing filing dates for the legal entities.
- Maintain information sources and records to support Aptum’s insurance program and maintain records of the policies. Support business requests for information and enquiries about the insurance program.
- Support general enquiries from the business in relation to the above.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and ability to work with online collaborations platforms
- Proficient knowledge of English grammar and excellent editing and proofreading skills..
- Ability to learn new technical concepts quickly and create audience-appropriate documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Willingness to adapt to changes in requirements and responsibilities.
- A track record of successfully working with cross-functional teams to deliver quality documentation.
- Ability to properly articulate ideas, suggestions, and provide positive and constructive feedback.