Our client is a prominent Canadian law firm with a well-established local, national and international practice. The firm comprises a diverse group of more than 150 of Canada's most talented lawyers.
- Manage the daily operation of three Partners comprising the firm's National Infrastructure Team, along with another assistant.
- Assist with business transactions by revising and blacklining documents.
- Communicate professionally with all internal and external clients.
- Handle administrative details with respect to travel, accounting, opening and closing files, docketing, billing, expenses, etc.
- Keep up-to-date and organized on all of the electronic and paper filing.
- Assist others in the corporate department as time allows.
- Willingness to work the occasional overtime to meet the project delivery requirements.
- Working Hours: Preferred hours of work would be: 10 AM to 6 PM OR 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Minimum of five years' previous legal assistant experience, preferably with corporate knowledge.
- Successful completion of post-secondary program in a legal assistant or law clerk program.
- Strong technical skills using MS Office 2013 (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and multitask.
- Flexible, team player that is client service oriented.
Legal Assistant - Corporate.
Donna Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Donna Turner: http://stoakley.com/meet-donna-turner/
July 23, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Legal, Corporate, Administration, Legal Assistant,
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off