We're a team of adventurous spirits who thrive on building connections. We're guided by our leading core value of Safety First in all that we do. As part of our Safety Promise, we are implementing safety measures for our team that include added precautions if feeling unwell, physical distancing practices and comprehensive cleaning processes. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is a shared commitment to each other and to our guests.
Our collection of travel experiences is united by the power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Provide excellent guest experiences through the careful preparation and cooking of food items while offering friendly, professional interaction with all of our guests
- Provides a safe and enjoyable experience for the guest, co-workers and self
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture, values and missions of Pursuit
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events
- Provides guests with exceptional service at all times
- Follows operational policies and procedures
- Ensures all areas of working environment are clean and free of debris
- Ensures that work environment is safe and free of hazards
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Preparation of foodstuffs in a manner consistent with recipes and health codes
- Cooking of food in a manner consistent with recipes and health code
- Cleaning and maintenance of work areas
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Some previous cooking experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Food Safe an asset
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Able to commit to working from June to September 2020
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.