Mobilize Jobs is offering a wonderful opportunity for an eager individual with a passion for cuisine and wanting to enhance their culinary skills. You'll be working in an amazing restaurant, with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
o Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of company.
o Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
o Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
o Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
o Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, oven.
o Read food order slips and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
o Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
o Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
o Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
o Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
o Pre-cook items such as bacon, to prepare them for later use.
o Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
o Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
o Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
o Wash dishes as needed.
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will be an hourly rate, plus gratuities and performance bonuses, and your accommodations are taken care of
- There are no fees for job seekers
- This position is full time throughout the contracted time
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
Housing is covered:
- Over the course of your time with Mobilize Jobs, all housing costs will be covered by the Mobilize program.
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis. Our Mobilizers gain valuable work experience, while assisting our partners in the tourism, hospitality and food services businesses. For those wanting to travel, Mobilizers are offered the opportunity to try different locations across the US for specific roles. Travelling is not a requirement, simply an option for those wanting to take advantage of the opportunity. Each new role comes with the benefit of having your accommodations covered.