KIK Custom Products is the manufacturing partner to some of the world's largest retailers and brand owners. Our extensive portfolio of liquid, aerosol, solid and semi-solid products spans a wide range of consumer goods. Nearly 60% of our products are personal care with the remainder made up of home care and over-the-counter categories. KIK's expansive network of 22 aerosol lines, 35 liquid/bottle lines, 2 fine fragrance lines and 15 tube lines can handle product runs in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Our product capabilities: Personal Care, Aerosol Fragrance Salon and Spa Medicated and Over-the-Counter (OTC), Home Care, and Pharmaceutical.
Site OverviewKCM Division's Rexdale, Ontario location provides a wide range of contract manufacturing services for companies looking to outsource various products such as pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and other care items. The Rexdale facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. Custom Division's Rexdale facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of liquid personal care products.
We are searching for a Line Mechanic to independently operate, changeover, and maintain production lines. The Line Mechanic Reports to Maintenance Supervisor, and must be collaborative. Must be observed by Production and Maintenance Management effectively accomplishing the following task requirements for at least two (2) production lines with minimal supervision and without assistance from a more experienced Mechanic: This is an ideal position for a sharp beginner willing to grow!
This is an Afternoon Shift
Perform all Maintenance Duties on Production Lines.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
1) Able to visually concentrate for extended periods of time.
2) Able to stand, lift and carry consistently for eight hours.
3) Must be able to read, write and speak English.
4) Must work in accordance with all Health and Safety and GMP regulations
1) Possibility of working with unpleasant odours.
2) Working in various temperature changes.
3) Rotating and/or straight afternoon or midnight shifts.
4) Possibility of working under conditions of high noise levels.
5) Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
6) Regular work with moving machinery increases potential hazards.
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.