Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over â€“ a Personal Support Worker with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
We are the Champions of Aging Well! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices â€“ fully insured, we also cover all employees with worker's compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
Donâ€™t just take our word for it! Here are some reviews from our former and current staff!
PSW (Current Employee) - Barrie, ON - September 2020
â€œThis is an amazing company who values their employees. The owners are some of the nice people I have ever met. I highly recommend this place.â€
PSW (Current Employee) â€“ Barrie, ON â€“ May 2020
â€œI have been employed with Home Care Assistance of Barrie since February 2020.
I loved this place the second that I walked through the doors of the office.
Never in my life have I been treated so well by an employer.
They have checked in with me many times to make sure Iâ€™m happy with my work and to see if there is anything they can do for me. They provided me a bag full of goodies to help with Covid-19.
I have worked at other places and I truly have never been treated as good as I am now with Home Care Assistance. I recommend this company and I really recommend working here if you are looking for a caregiver job!â€
What does Live-In mean?
You would be staying at the clients home 3-5 consecutive days (every other weekend off). Give us a call or email to learn more about this opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-503-2273 x4.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Competitive pay
- Clients located close to your home, limiting commute times
- Work one-on-one with a client in his or her own home
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Access to office personnel for support 24/7
- Access to private bedroom and bathroom in clients home
Responsibilities of a Personal Support Worker:
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- A passion for the job and helping others
- Access to reliable transportation and valid insurance (would be an asset)
- Ability to pass a background check and reference check
- A hunger to learn how to best care for your clients
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You will be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-timeâ€¦we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so do not let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate programs
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
If you meet the above-mentioned requirements, please apply or feel free to send your resume to email@example.com or call 705-503-2273 x4
Powered by JazzHR