We are looking for a live-on site residential manager. Preferably a mature, responsible couple with good people skills for a 40 unit rental Apartment building in Esquimalt.
- Well managed quality building.
- Quality Residents.
- Large two bedroom with a Den on 3rd level available for Caretaker.
- No Dogs, cats allowed with permission
- Position available immediately
Requirements and general duties:
- Minimum 1-year recent Building Manager experience is required
- Completion and certification of I Rent It Right” LLBC online program
- Knowledge of residential Tenancy Act is essential
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Rent collecting, move-ins, move-outs, rent increases, show suites to prospective tenants and complete application to rent forms.
- Interaction with the owners on a as required basis
- Arrange and monitor trades and services as required
- Janitorial experience, cleaning of common areas inside and outside
- General minor property repairs such as faucet, p-trap and faucet cartridge replacements, minor electrical, painting, lawn care and general handyman repairs.
- This is a live-on site position
- Applicant must complete and pass a criminal record check for this position
Please email your resume with salary expectations and your availability to this job posting.
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted. Please send your resume to email@example.com