Our Local Tax Consultant in Training delivers on FBC’s specialized in-home farm and business tax service. Your experience in customer service and/or sales combined with our extensive training and development program, will ensure your success in this role. A typical week as an LTT involves traveling to meet with FBC Members in their homes or places of business, gathering information necessary to file their tax returns. As you develop in your role through FBC provided learning and development, you will also provide advice and consultation on tax related matters. Join us and be a part of the team who serves our valued Members!
This position will report to our Regina, SK office.
As our Local Tax Consultant in Training, you will:
- Deliver outstanding service to FBC Members
- Develop your knowledge and skills through FBC certification programs
- Conduct prospecting activities to meet with and sign up new Members
- Build strong customer relationships with FBC Members and our FBC team
- Gather financial information while providing advice and consultation
Education and Experience:
- Experience in customer service/sales
- Accounting or bookkeeping education and/or experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of tax preparation would be an asset
- The ability to travel throughout the territory, including occasionally overnight
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are essential
- Comprehensive training and development and a supportive environment to ensure success in your career
- Job stability with FBC being a designated essential service
- A flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability benefits along with a Health Spending Account
- Annual incentive trips to exciting destinations
- Paid Training included
Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our Careers page at www.fbc.ca . Search for Job I.D. 2020-1855 and click on the "Apply for this job online" button.
Deadline for submissions: December 11, 2020, or as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Reviews of submissions will begin immediately.
Please note: while we thank you for your interest, only those applicants selected to proceed through the hiring process will be contacted.
Only applications submitted through our careers page will be considered.
FBC’s RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Submit your resume for consideration
- Complete online surveys
- Participate in a virtual interview using Microsoft Teams
- Participate in a face to face interview in a sanitized FBC meeting room with appropriate physical distancing.
Candidates who meet the selection criteria will move forward to the next step.
The successful candidate for this role will participate in company training that will be a combination of physically distanced classroom and virtual training.
The wellbeing of our employees and customers is number one. We have implemented Work Right policies to keep our staff safe while working together to take care of our customer. We are committed to evolving our health and safety practices on an ongoing basis to continue to keep our staff, their families and the people in the communities that we serve safe. FBC staff work remotely as well as in the office on a regular basis.
Click here to access FBC’s Work Right Health and Safety Policies