As a Logistics Analyst, you’ll be responsible for driving the growth and profitability of our logistics partnerships. You’ll be working to analyze & improve the way we do things, by defining requirements, and then creating solutions. Reporting directly to our Director of Logistics, you’ll have a large level of insight into current process, and what can be improved.
Dubbed “the muscles” of Cymax, with our innovative predictive freight platform that searches for optimal routes based on delivery specs, we provide our clients with super shipping discounts to move freight products across North America. Helping our clients save time, resources and money is what we pride ourselves on!
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and audit different logistics processes and procedures, such as bill audits
- Review data on shipment sizes and make recommendations on service levels previously assigned.
- Maintain and develop contracts with our many carriers
- Assist Business Development decisions by providing accurate pricing insights and recommendations
- Analyze pricing and make recommendations to carriers
- Work with various internal teams to implement improvements within different procedures
- Create and maintain reports to give strong insights and recommendations
- Identify revenue drivers, cost, and risks to aid with business opportunities and decision making
Who You Are:
- Find joy in playing around with Microsoft Excel and love features like macros
- Experience with Microsoft SQL required, as is experience in writing SQL queries
- Driven by the power and possibility of data and analytics
- Find enjoyment in converting high level information into granular detail, and then translating those details into clear business objectives
- Passionate about helping businesses make the right decisions, based on data
- Enjoy conducting research into systems issues and products as required
- Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Familiar with working in Agile environments
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is one of North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailers with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.