Imagine what we can achieve.
SPARX Logistics Canada provides global logistics with cutting edge systems and superior service to its network of customers. Our company is founded on the philosophy of building long lasting customer relationship to listen to the ideal wishes of each client. SPARX Logistics’ vast resources including cargo management, transportation, warehousing and consolidation create comprehensive logistics solutions for every industry. With our operating offices and facilities in major hubs throughout Asia, Latin America, and Europe, we are dedicated to bringing the best combination of services and resources to ensure success at every stage.
Our people are the core of who we are. At SPARX Logistics, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. At this time, we are looking to hire a professional Logistics Coordinator for a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in bringing its internal operational processes to new heights. The ideal candidate would have years of experience in simplified logistics solutions for warehousing, e-commerce, and over-all supply-chain coordination.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and ensure effective and timely implementation of all logistics daily operational goals inclusive of shipping functions, receiving, storing, distributing and updating inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; coordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; and other related activities.
- Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines, corporate metrics, and productivity measurements.
- Lead training, hiring, and career development and enrichment of all department associates.
- Analyze and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
- Plan, arrange, and supervise operational logistics of the company and co-ordinate activities with other units.
- Support simplification and standardization of supply-chain processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Supervise team to develop, articulate and maintain logistics process documentation.
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics and supply-chain management, working with international logistics;
- Knowledge of the global logistics and transportation industry;
- At least secondary school diploma;
- Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills;
- Ability to excel working in an extremely fast-paced environment;
- Good English language skills
Compensation and Conditions:
- $24.00 per hour based on 40-hours work week,
- Overtime pay of $36.00 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
- Permanent, full-time position,
- Location of work: 10 Planchet Rd., Unit #16, Concord, Ontario L4K 2C8,
- Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
- Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employer Provided Pension, Extended Medical Insurance, WSIB
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration.