We are seeking two Pre-Need Planning Specialists who are interested in a long term and rewarding career that offers the flexibility to balance career and family.
We are a national family owned Canadian Company that has been steadily growing throughout Canada since 1947. When you join our team, you will become part of a service minded group of professionals who make a difference in people’s lives every day by helping them plan for end-of-life decisions. Our team members are part of a supportive culture, working flexible hours and have opportunities for advancement nationwide.
We are seeking candidates who would be responsible for:
· Developing new business within a defined geographic region
· Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
· Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
· Converting short-term and long-term opportunity pipelines into new customer revenue
· Negotiating and closing business leads
· Meeting and exceeding sales goals
Ideal candidates are:
· Driven by success
· Willing to work a flexible schedule
· Active in the community
We offer a wide range of benefits for Pre-Need Planning Specialists including:
· Executive Level Income Potential ($60,000 - $100,000+)
· Outstanding comprehensive training program with paid training
· On-going field training
· Marketing and administrative support
· Flexible Benefit Plan
· Employer matched Company Pension Plan
· Recession-proof industry
If you are a compassionate person who would like to make a difference in people’s lives, you will have a fulfilling career at Glen Eden! Sales experience is an asset but not mandatory as we will train to ensure success. Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills in English are required; any additional languages would be an asset; a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle are required.
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter to:
Miguel Foidart, Branch Manager – Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery
Please take a look at our YouTube videos for more information: