AFIRM is a global leader in Loss Prevention and Premium Audit with Canadian locations in Richmond Hill and Montreal. We are currently seeking independent Loss Prevention service contractors.
Our Loss Control Representatives (Inspectors) visit various property locations on behalf of the owner’s insurance company with a goal to minimize potential losses. There is no selling involved. Requests for inspection are received directly from the insurance companies.
Our successful Inspectors are:
- Competent computer skills with good input speed & accuracy
- Skilled at writing well
What our Inspectors do:
- Take responsibility for; and organize their assignments
- Schedule their own appointments with property owners
- Travel to the location
- Tour the property and collect information (Residential and Commercial)
- Identify potential areas of loss such as fire, theft and liability
- Take photographs and measure buildings
- Prepare a pre-define Loss Control report of the property using AFIRM’s own web-based platform
- AFIRM provides its candidates and Inspectors with a valuable set of skills unlike any other
- As independent contractors with AFIRM, our inspectors work from home
- They travel to various locations from their home base to assigned locations
- Work evenings and weekends whenever required to maintain customer satisfaction
What all our Inspectors must have:
- A reliable vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Windows based computer
- Internet connection (high speed preferably)
- Digital camera or smart phone that takes high quality digital pictures
Are you looking for a challenging career that rewards hard work and success? AFIRM is committed to finding outstanding people who have the ambition and willingness to learn in order to succeed. The most successful candidates will be detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
AFIRM is the national leader in risk control, consulting services as well as commercial and residential inspections. We provide our exceptional services to insurers, brokers, risk managers and government agencies.