- Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
- Carrying out a broad range of on-site residential and commerical insurance inspections
- Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- Act with professionalism
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent skills in time management, verbal/written communications and web-based applications
- Exceptional customer service skills with an outgoing personality
If you have relevant experience in one or more of the following areas, we would like to hear from you:
- Commercial, residential and/or loss control inspections
- Building construction, plumbing, heating, electrical and fire safety
- Knowledge of property insurance and underwriting
- Pre-purchase home or commercial inspections
- Fire prevention
- Industry certification such as CIP, CRM, or WETT will be considered an asset
To be considered, you must have: Cell phone, computer, digital camera,
high speed internet connection, reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and pass a background check.
Are you looking for a challenging career that rewards hard work and success? AFIRM is committed to finding outstanding people who have the ambition and willingness to learn in order to succeed. The most successful candidates will be detail-oriented, self-motivated and possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
AFIRM is the national leader in risk control, consulting services as well as commercial and residential inspections. We provide our exceptional services to insurers, brokers, risk managers and government agencies.