Our client in Toronto is seeking a Loss Prevention Coordinator to join their team. This is a full time position reporting into the Manager of LP. Must be available to travel within Ontario from time to time as required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure safety for customers, team members, property and assets.
- Identify exposures, limits loss and maximizes profits while fostering goals and directiosn of teh company through implementation and monitoring of LP polocies and procesures.
- Conduct audits, investigate incidents of criminal activity
- Facilitate training and meetings to all levels of store ops
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in LP
- Comfortable conducting investigations
- Passionate for the LP space
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities
- Proven track record in LP w progressive experience in LP
50,000 - 60,000 /year