The Delivery Group has a client that is looking for a seasoned Project Manager to work on a 12-month contract located Downtown Toronto. This client is an industry leading Canadian retailer that is working through a large scale initiative related to the transformation and enhancement of its cutting-edge Loyalty Platform. The project is related to the integration of Corporate Loyalty vendor partners and securing a single view of the customer to ensure continuity among promotional efforts between Client and Vendor. The candidate is required to have a thorough understanding of data flow and integrations through Middle-Tier infrastructure. This Project Manager must understand the flow of promotional information that originates from the CRM and how the data travels through to Point of Sale (POS) transactions. Additionally, this candidate should posses an understanding of Software as a Service (Saas) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) based products that include several Loyalty applications. This includes the net-new development of vendor portals designed to control loyalty rewards and promotional efforts. The Project Manager must also have exceptional communication skills to complement a demonstrated ability to thrive in an Agile environment.
- 7+ years Project Management Experience
- Extensive experience working within an Agile environment
- Experience working on large scale Loyalty initiatives
- Experience working with Software as a Service (SaaS) based products
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) based products
- Experience with Middle-Tier infrastructure layers and the data transfer between them
- Experience managing projects with complex data integration requirements
- Understanding of Data Flow, Data Mapping and Source Systems
- Experience working with and managing Vendor Partners
- Identify enhancement opportunities within existing processes; lead change process when required
- Excellence in assessment, communication, critical thinking and decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of the organization
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
If you are interested, please send your resume and hourly rate expectations.