LPNs/RNs - we are hiring Full-time permanent roles
**relocate to British Columbia**
Relocation assistance up to $2500
Say hello to Vantage Living! A family owned and run organization providing housing, hospitality and health services that improve seniorsâ€™ quality of life and peace of mind. Our modern communities are built around residents who want to be there, and employees who share a common goal of delivering exceptional resident-centered care.
Come work and live the Okanagan lifestyle in beautiful British Columbia! Live where our cities, such as Kelowna, Vernon, and Salmon Arm, are set on the doorstep of the wild, making it easy to step further into nature and explore the endless possibilities of the outdoors! We offer a generous amount for relocation assistance (up to $2500!) as well as temporary housing too! We have full-time shifts available guaranteeing you enough hours, ensuring you stability and security of your job. Great weather is just a bonus!
The Vibrant Advantageâ„¢
- Promoting independence
- Person-centered service
- Dignity and privacy
- Home-like environment
- Autonomy, self-determination, self-governance
Our focus on seniors means that every day, every resident will experience choices, smiles, needs being met, a laugh, a hug, and/or an opportunity to grow, learn and teach.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Leads delivery of client-centred care services on a shift-by-shift basis and in accordance with program goals and processes;
- Ensures comprehensive client care plans that are tailored to each clientâ€™s short & long term needs are developed, updated and regularly evaluated for effectiveness;
- Monitors changing care needs, adjusts care & services as needed;
- Participates in decision-making relating to matters of health & safety, client care and human resource management;
- Ensures client electronic and health records are managed appropriately by all team members;
- Ensures proper procedures & legalities are adhered to regarding confidential matters and records containing client/family, employee and volunteer information, company data and medication information;
- Ensures adequate supplies and resources are available to fulfill program requirements;
- Provides leadership, and direction for team members involved in the provision of client care by mentoring and role modeling, fostering and promoting new initiatives;
- Interpreting, developing and implementing policies, procedures and clinical protocols;
- Coordinates move-ins, transfers and move-outs of clients within assigned areas;
- Liaises with health authority representatives, pharmacy, paraprofessionals, physicians and other stakeholders to ensure individual client needs are addressed and includes input from clients and their families; and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you bring:
- Completion of Practical Nurse program from an accredited educational institution;
- Full scope of practice Licensed Practical Nurse with membership in good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia;
- Minimum of two years experience successfully coordinating care and service delivery within a complex care environment preferred;
- Strong desire to enhance the lives of seniors by leading & mentoring team members and coordinating care services around client needs, abilities and preferences;
- Computer literate and familiar with electronic health records including interRAI and eMAR; and
- Valid First Aid Certificate (includes CPR B).
What we offer:
- Support and development opportunities
- 100% Employer funded extended benefit plan
- Flexible schedules
- A fun and vibrant company culture!
Powered by JazzHR