Our client, a leading manufacturing firm is currently looking for a Machine Builder to join their team.
· Assemble Large industrial machinery and equipment
· Individual will Fit and Assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches,
· Knowledge of machine construction to construct, rebuild, and repair machines and equipment
· Will use hand tools and power tools to perform assembly
· Analyze assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plans machine building operations
· Verify conformance of parts to stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
· Lays out hole locations and drills and taps holes on parts for assembly.
· Aligns components for assembly, manually or with hoist, and bolts, screws, dowels, welds, or rivets parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, and welding equipment, or arranges for assembly by welder and electrician.
· Removes high spots, and smooths surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files, and powered hand grinder.
· Use Milling or Lather to perform Machining as necessary
· 5+ years of Machine Building experience in, Heavy Equipment, Large Industrial Systems and Automation or Tooling Automation
· Millwright License, Licensed Tool Maker, General Machinist or Equivalent
· Great opportunity for growth
· Competitive wage
· Long term role
All Qualified candidates will be contacted.
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment