MCM 2001 Inc. Located at
25 Bertal Road Unit 9, Toronto ON, M6M 4M7.
Is looking for a full-time machinist.
This is a full-time, non-seasonal, and permanent position.
The candidate must:
- Have at least secondary (high) school graduation certificate,
- Have at least 1 year to less than 2 years of prior experience in the field,
- Be well organized, detail oriented, reliable and punctual.
- $27.00 per hour
- 44 hours per week
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day
- Benefits: Medical benefits, vision care benefits
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail
Team player, Excellent oral communication, Dependability, Accurate, Initiative, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Tapping machines, Tool grinders, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Boring machines, Honing machines, Milling machines, Drill presses
Micrometers, Callipers, Calibre, Verniers, Gauges
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables,
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools,
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance,
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments,
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances,
- Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports,
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers),
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces,
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of conventional and computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools,
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Apply on-line by e-mail at email@example.com by fax at 416-760-0228 or by post to the business address.