Reporting to the Site Leader, the Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the supporting the Maintenance Team and works closely with maintenance team which consists of several maintenance mechanics across all shifts within the plant.
In this position you will work in a team environment. You will support your team by demonstrating and practicing team work every day and respect all your fellow Team Members.
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day Maintenance Team which consists of several maintenance team across all shifts
- Implement Preventative Maintenance System
- Implement new work order system
- Support multiple maintenance related projects etc.
- Help re-design maintenance shop
- Provide day-to-day support for the maintenance team
- Coordinate and schedule maintenance work performed by outside contractors
- A “hands-on” role working very closely with all operations departments daily to provide immediate, timely support in order to ensure operational needs/issues are met
- Minimum 1 year related experience in similar role in Maintenance
- Bakery, food or CPG manufacturing experience is a definite asset
- Ability to lead, organize and succeed in fast paced, rapidly growing manufacturing environment
- Post-secondary education in Engineering
- Flexibility to work different hours/weekends
- Results-oriented with strong sense of urgency who can lead and influence others
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong computer skills with advanced Excel
- Customer and Product Centricity - Responds to the needs of both internal and external customers in a timely and courteous manner, showing a sense of urgency; always keeping our products front and centre.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability - Adapts to changes; changes strategy in response to new information; responds appropriately and quickly without having all parameters defined; demonstrate tolerance for speed and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to gain agreement or acceptance of a plan or activity. Is effective in building constructive relationships; uses tact; interacts with others in an open, friendly manner, encourages collaboration.
- Passion for Excellence – Always looks for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency, making recommendation to increase productivity in quality of work; develops innovative solutions, challenges the status quo. To be the best, never compromising.
- Drives Execution - Takes risks, learn from their mistakes, builds trust and is a role model to others. Has a “hands-on” style; is aggressive in achieving desired results.