A very competitive compensation inclusive of expectation health benefits and other perks.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall success and reliability to the manufacturing facility and equipment.
- Supervise, lead, and mentor maintenance employees.
- Delegate and facilitate preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintain parts inventory records for needed equipment repairs.
- Coordinate equipment repairs to ensure minimal downtime.
- Oversee and lead Joint Health Safety Committee.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to Occupational Health Safety policies, building codes, and organizational procedures.
- Analyze KPI reports for maintenance and facilities department.
- 5+ year of Supervisory experience in a Manufacturing and/or light industrial environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding of CNC machinery and processes.
- Thorough understanding of Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act including processes, policies, and procedures.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven leadership, problem solving, coaching/mentoring and training skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict, align performance for success and initiate action.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Deborah Milo, Managing Director
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Deborah Milo: http://stoakley.com/meet-deborah-milo/
July 19, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Maintenance Manager, Reliability Manager, CNC, Commercial, Industrial, Health and Safety, OHS, Health Safety, Joint Health Safety, JHS, Engineering, Reliability, lockout, Equipment, Preventative Maintenance, Equipment Repair
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days