Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
• Maintenance, trouble shooting, overhaul and improvement modifications of automated process and packaging equipment
• Analytical trouble shooting and the application and Development of predictive and preventative maintenance programs
• Responsible to ensure compliance to food safety and
• HACCP principles for your respective area
• Other duties as assigned.
The applicant will be proficient in and/or have demonstrated:
• All basic millwright skills
• Root cause troubleshooting including the ability to understand process operations
• Applicable knowledge of electrical controls
• Ability to interpret information from complex machine manuals and generate reports
• Working knowledge of electronic components such as PLC controls, Variable Frequency and Servomotor drives
• Personal initiative for continuous improvement initiatives
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Computer skills using Windows, Excel, Word and MS Project, SAP
• Industrial Millwright license in the Province of Ontario along with an apprenticeship in a recognized mechanical trade
• Grade 12 education
• Minimum of 5 years current qualified experience, preferably in the food industry
• Formalized education and experience with electrical controls or equivalent experience
• Good work and attendance record
• Physical fitness level which will allow the lifting, climbing and handling functions required of the job
• Ability to work flexible hours including a rotating 3 or 4 shift schedules
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.