Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for the safe, efficient, and cost-effective operation of the Maintenance Department and Site Services.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Advise plant personnel on maintenance/equipment related concerns;
- Initiates purchase orders for maintenance equipment and supplies through the purchase order system, operating within the maintenance budget;
- Develops and maintains a spare parts inventory ensuring that parts for all critical equipment are on hand for any type of failure;
- Further develops and facilitates the preventive maintenance program for equipment throughout the facility;
- Assures that preventative maintenance is performed, and records are kept in MP2 (CMMS);
- Facilitate the plant inspection program insuring that all piping, tanks, and vessel inspections are up to date;
- Performs training as required for equipment and operation, safety topics, and other issues. Passes on knowledge to maintenance personnel so that they may more effectively perform their daily activities;
- Works effectively with the Maintenance Lead, facilitating the smooth flow of daily work activities.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- College or Specialized training - bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- 5+ years People Supervisory experience;
- Advanced computer knowledge;
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.