The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all facilities are maintained and operate in a safe, clean and sanitary condition. They have direct involvement in all building upgrade/repairs and new constructions projects and must maintain outside service contracts.
- Schedule and coordinate all upgrades/repairs associated with floors, ceilings, doors, plumbing, docks, roof, walls, windows, drains, snow removal, landscaping, parking lots, etc.
- Identify all relevant costs, vendors and timing.
- Address GMP-related deficiencies and maintain all buildings in a tour-ready state.
- Maintain the facility building preventive maintenance program and conduct regular auditing (as per attached matrix), through the direct supervision of Class III Stationary Engineer(s), Plumber and Facility Maintenance Mechanic(s). Responsibilities include: daily task allocations, performance management, training, documentation retention.
- Coordinate all TSSA permit renewals associated with compressed air systems, boilers, elevators and gas fueling stations.
- Directly responsible for conforming to all relevant operational budgets, associated with building maintenance.
- Involvement in capital projects, as assigned by manager.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in area of discipline
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.