Competitive salary, full benefits, 3 weeks' vacation, and RRSP.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for production and quality by ensuring operation and efficiency of the production machinery and maintenance of the mechanical equipment. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient scheduling and delivery functions for the company by maintaining quality production and efficient transportation of products, ensuring optimal production planning and logistical coordination of all the feed being produced and delivered from the plant. The primary responsibility is the operation of the processing facility and the storage sites.
This job requires hands on management of the facility and its equipment as well will be responsible for personnel management, compliance with food and facility safety requirements, inventory management and control, quality assurance, maintenance, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Ensure the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by assisting in the preventive maintenance, requirements on motors, conveyor systems production machines, operational manuals, manufacturer's, instructions and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Use hand and power tools including drill, press, grinder, welding and other metalworking tools.
- Responsible for creating a high performing culture with the processing team to embrace innovations and problem solving.
- Develop, maintain and improve operations.
- Willing to obtain a Millwright license.
- Manages all job assignments, lifts, carries and loads tools and materials into work vehicles or work sites and completes daily work logs and equipment maintenance logs.
- Able to handle emergency situations during and outside regular working hours; and may be temporarily assigned the duties of specialty areas.
- Able to locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Controls disassemble and assemble production equipment to gain access and to remove defective parts.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of plant equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Reports to the Plant Manager.
- Follow maintenance policies and procedures, employee handbook, GMP, safety, HACCP
- Capable to achieve the plant goals.
- Mechanical engineer or equivalent related experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in splitting plant for pulses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and time management capabilities with the ability to multitask.
- Organized and strong attention to detail.
- Strong Sense of initiative and self-starter who can work well independently and as part of a team.
Mechanical Engineer or equivalent related experience.
Mila Chavdarova, Recruitment Client Engagement Coordinator
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Mila Chavdarova: http://stoakley.com/meet-mila-chavdarova/
Engineering - Operations
August 16, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off