Founded in 1818, Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Bunge has 35,000 plus employees at more than 400 facilities in 40 countries.
Bunge’s North American operations supply raw and processed agricultural commodities and specialized food ingredients to a wide range of customers in the animal feed, food processor, foodservice and bakery industries. With headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Bunge North America and its subsidiaries operate grain elevators, oilseed processing plants, edible oil refineries and packaging facilities, and corn, wheat and rice mills in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The Chief Steam Engineer/Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for boiler operations and the maintenance department. This person needs to safely supervise employees and to verify that production conditions are achieved to ensure food safety and quality requirements are being met. Wainwright has a small management & operations group requiring that everyone works in unison – a strong team player is important.
- Supervising of employees
- Developing production training material
- Supervising the training of employees in production
- Acting as the designated plant manager, in his absence
- Assigning work orders in SAP Maintenance
- Supervision of maintenance staff
- Ensuring work orders are completed in a timely efficient manner
- Ensure steam operations are efficient and safe
- Performing minor plant maintenance as required
- Ensuring ABSA regulations are in compliance
- Liaison between ABSA and Bunge Wainwright
- Liaison of boiler and tower chemical representative
- Ensuring plant is in compliance with Alberta, Canadian, and Bunge Environmental regulations.
- Alternate for Scheduling Supervisor when required
- Alternate for Safety Coordinator when required
- Develop, initiate, and supervise projects
- Available to assist and fill in for operators
- Perform daily SAP when requiredfunctions
- Ensure ADP is inputted/updated as required
- Schedule plant shutdown maintenance
- Review boiler log book and maintenance records
- Additional duties as required
- 3rd Class Power Engineer Certificate
- 5+ years of experience working with boilers
- Experience with SAP preferred
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled