Our client is a well-established and successful Real Estate firm. They have a track record of success and stability, with staff members that have been dedicated to the company for over 10 years. They challenge their employees and focus on developing them for further succession planning. This top tier property management company is looking for a dedicated Maintenance Technician to be a part of their continued success and join their growing team. THIS IS A 2 MONTH CONTRACT, WITH POTENTIAL FOR IT TO TRANSITION TO A PERMANENT ROLE BASED ON THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HARD WORK AND DEDICATION.
This is a residential portfolio, and as such someone with strong RESIDENTIAL high-rise maintenance experience is a MUST, as the person would need to know how to interact with tenants and conduct in suite repairs. This is NOT a live-in Superintendent position, it is a live-out Maintenance position. The incumbent will also be responsible for tenant services for the retail component, but this is a small portion of the Maintenance Technician's day.
- Ensuring tenant requests are fulfilled and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Responsible for building maintenance and repairs.
- Minor electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs.
- Respond to after-hours emergencies.
- Conduct property inspections in order to ensure property standards are maintained.
- Ensuring properties adhere to fire codes, safety and WHMIS.
- Ensuring all correspondence with tenants is dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Update logs on a daily basis.
- Minor drywall and painting repairs.
- Ensuring all common areas are well maintained and debris free.
- Have 2+ years residential maintenance experience.
- Have strong communication skills, able to manage client relationships.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills, able to think on your feet.
2 month contract with potential to become a permanent role.
Yes, between sites but all within walking distance.
Magda Salem, Division Manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Magda Salem: http://stoakley.com/meet-magda-salem/
November 5, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Maintenance Technician, residential, superintendent, maintenance operator, building Operator, Building Technician, residential, property management, real estate, rental, commercial, property, BES, property Management.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision