We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
The Maligne Lake and Canyon gift shops are renowned in the Rockies for their eclectic offerings of quality goods and clothing. This is a sales oriented position with focus on exceptional customer service. The Retail Supervisor is responsible for;
Overseeing the sales of a gift shop selling souvenirs, jewelry and clothing
Supervising all department employees
Assisting in all retail functions
Providing leadership and accountability
Plan, direct and evaluate daily operations
Manage staff and assign duties
Implement price and credit policies, balance daily transactions
Determine staffing requirements
Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience working in retail and experience using point of sale systems
- Ability to manage and inspire up to 10 employees
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable and a strong ability to lead a team
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong desire to live and experience everything Jasper National Park has to offer
- To honor our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Maligne Canyon Supervisor is a permanent position starting on March 4th, 2019
- Maligne Lake Supervisor is a contract role from May 13th to October 11th, 2019