We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
Part of the front office team, the dispatcher plays a pivotal role in ensuring tour boats are efficiently scheduled and utilization is maximized
Scheduling of tour boats and crew
- Adjusting inventory available for various market segments including advance online purchase, group travel, ensuring yield is maximized
- Handling group and walk-up guest sales and check-in
- Overseeing cash control for lake operations
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong attention to detail and enhanced communication skills
- A self starter who takes initiative
- Cash-handling experience
- Previous dispatch or logistic management is an asset
- Previous experience with tour groups is an asset
- To honor our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contract dates; May 21st to October 9th, 2019
- Retention & performance bonus: up to $1.00 per hour worked
- 40% cafeteria discount