We're a team of adventurous spirits who thrive on building connections. We're guided by our leading core value of Safety First in all that we do. As part of our Safety Promise, we are implementing safety measures for our team that include added precautions if feeling unwell, physical distancing practices and comprehensive cleaning processes. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is a shared commitment to each other and to our guests.
Our collection of travel experiences is united by the power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Assisting guest with selection of food and beverage products
- Taking payments
- Bussing tables
- Maintenance and cleanliness of service and dining areas
- Stocking products
- Ensuring guest satisfaction with prompt and friendly service
- Assistance in preparation of products and service at evening functions
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Cash handling and serving experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Second language and asset
- A desire to provide memorable experiences for guests
- Completion of Pro-Serve qualifications will be included in training
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.