We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is given to each guest
- Train, schedule and direct frontline staff to perform their duties to the standards
- Preparation and verification of daily cash reports
- Ensuring accurate cash, debit and credit card transactions
- Coordinate food and beverage orders and inventory with the Food and Beverage Manager
- Interacting with customers and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Receive payment for all services provided to the customer
- Listen and respond to customer complaints
- Ensure the restaurant area is clean and organized at all times
- Relieve Attendants as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- High attention to detail and good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with cash control procedures
- Food & Beverage background
- Experience in similar leadership role an asset
- Thrives in a fast paced and high energy work environment
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contract dates; May 13th to October 7th, 2019
- Retention and performance bonus: up to $1.00 per hour worked
- 40% Cafeteria discount
- Daily staff meal
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.