SemCAMS Midstream ULC is proud to offer innovative midstream solutions to our natural gas partners. Based in Calgary, Alberta, SemCAMS Midstream ULC is one of the province’s largest licensed sour gas processors with assets located in central Alberta.
If you are interested in joining this dynamic and growing company, SemCAMS Midstream is currently looking for a Manager, EH&S. Reporting to the VP, EH&S in our Tulsa office, this role will focus primarily on the planning and management of company safety, loss prevention and environmental stewardship. This position will work closely with stakeholders in the Calgary and field site locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to influence, train, educate, and maintain compliance with regulatory and legislative environment, health and safety requirements. A clear line of sight to corporate head office and participation in organization wide initiatives.
- Provide leadership, development and support to all of the Company’s EHS Representatives.
- Develop, review and maintain corporate EHS standards, policies, rules, procedure, training and programs; Participate in the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Develop and maintain health and safety management system (job hazard assessments, procedures, exposure plans, mitigation plans, communications) as required by customers and regulatory bodies.
- Respond to emergency situations, attending site with management and provide documentation and investigation execution and support; conduct prompt and thorough investigations of all incidents; conduct hazard assessments and risk analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain Certificate of Recognition (COR) compliance. Coordinate and participate in annual COR audit, review results and develop and implement COR corrective action plan focusing on continuous
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety with 10 - 20 years EH&S industry experience; Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation would be considered an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and operation of standard office equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong working knowledge of provincial occupational health and safety legislation (Alberta standards, workers compensation legislation, Fire Code and CSA and ANSI standards); knowledge of commercial vehicle compliance, load securement, driver qualification and training (Alberta).
- Experience establishing a training and competence program is an asset.
This position will remain open until the qualified candidate has been chosen. Forward your resume by April 8, 2019 to:
Vice President, EH&S
We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.