Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
All Available Locations: Regina
External Posting Description
Internal Auditors are responsible for conducting advisory engagements, audits or investigations on an organization’s business processes or IT systems. This includes using established tools and methodologies to develop audit plans, collect and analyze data, write audit reports and present results. Internal Audits are conducted in a wide range of industries and government sectors. As an Internal Auditor, you may also provide risk consulting services such as conducting client risk interviews, co-facilitating risk workshops, developing risk management policies and frameworks and assisting with risk mitigation strategies.
Your role as a manager at Deloitte:
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose –to make an impact that matters –by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
We are looking for Manager to join our Saskatchewan Risk Advisory practice, in Saskatoon
- Managing a team of resources while coaching them to their highest potential
- Overseeing all phases of the internal audit delivery process (planning, execution & reporting).
- Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Providing strategic advice and guidance on matters of risk management, internal control, governance, etc.
External Posting Qualifications
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience in internal audit, risk-based management consulting
- University degree in a business or accounting discipline
- Relevant Professional designation (e.g. CIA, CISA, CFE, CAMS, CRMA)
- A proficient understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions, including keeping abreast with emerging internal audit concepts and methodologies
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Proactive in job execution, communication and follow ups
- Strong organization skills: ability to multi-task, lead and prioritize work demands and meet deadlines independently and in a group
- Ability to uphold professional ethics applicable to the role (i.e. Deloitte Code of Conduct, Institute of Internal Auditors’ Code of Ethics) and exercise due professional care
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel); exposure to data analytics and continuous monitoring tools is desirable but not required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted