Client ID: 265014
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Manager, Lifecycle Marketing .
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Job Description
- Drive a best-in-class client experience of cross-channel touchpoints that help clients navigate our suite of Online Investing platforms.
- Cultivate client actions that lead to high engagement and long-term retention
- Will also be embedded in a fully cross-functional Lifecycle Marketing team tasked with developing relevant offers for existing clients, acting as a leader in connecting this work to the overall lifecycle engagement strategy.
- You are creative, collaborative, and enterprising; highly empathic to the needs of clients; endlessly curious; never satisfied with the status quo; and passionate about digital investing, its changing landscape, and our mission.
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Mandatory Skills
- Proficiency in excel data and being able to analyze data points and understand the results of their work.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word
- Prior experience creating decks PP: create decks
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma, preferably in Communications or Marketing
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in email channel marketing, CRM, and/or Lifecycle Marketing.
- You are collaborative and enjoy working with others. You have strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships amongst diverse partners and stakeholders within a matrixed organization.
- You are data-driven. You know what questions to ask, you know how to analyze data and you can have a meaningful dialogue with our partners about key metrics.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and present your ideas to colleagues in a clear and compelling way.
- You have very strong attention to detail to ensure operational excellence in executing strategy (highly regulated environment).
- You work with a sense of urgency. You have a track record of successfully executing marketing programs on time. You have strong project management skills and can manage multiple priorities at once.
- You have a strong client focus; excited and passionate about creating great client experiences
- You are a strategic thinker. You know how to analyze marketing problems and have experience creating and executing innovative marketing programs.
- You are self-starter. You are not afraid to take the initiative, set your own priorities and take on new projects. You are motivated by delivering results and take on every project with full accountability and a can-do attitude.
- You are passionate about the digital investing landscape.
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Nice to Have Skills
- Experience in Financial Services strong asset
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 12 months to start
Manager, Lifecycle Marketing - Assignment Location