ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is seeking a Manager of Accounting to join their growing team!
Manager of Accounting
About the Company
Our client is a privately-owned company in the medical manufacturing industry. Our client provides a good work-life balance and a competitive compensation plan with great benefits and plenty of opportunity for professional development. This firm is well-positioned for success and hard work is rewarded.
Why Work Here
- Challenging and professionally rewarding projects
- Growing company, owned by private equity
- Opportunity for professional development, progression and mentorship within the organization
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Manage daily operations of the finance department and oversee global monthly accounting close process
- Review and record accounting journal entries required to reflect the monthly activity
- Prepare working papers supporting the monthly close process and month-end balances
- Analyze costs incurred to budget and performance analysis of profit centres monthly
- Prepare monthly financial statement package, including cash flow and various financial reports for parent company reporting
- Prepare annual consolidated financial statements, including supporting papers, for external audit
- Responsible for balance sheet accounts, reconciliations are reviewed and reconciled monthly
- Oversee preparation of the annual budget and all government filings
- CPA, CA
- 4+ years of related experience in accounting
- People management experience
- US GAAP and IFRS experience is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
$95,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22580.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.