ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW YOUR CAREER? Our client is looking for a team-player to join their organization.
Manager of Financial Reporting
About the Company
Our client provides consulting and actuarial services to customers.
Why Work Here
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible work hours for the family-focused individual
- Supportive culture
- Lots of room to challenge yourself
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting
- Perform payroll
- Prepare financial statements and variance analyst
- Oversight of accounts payable and payroll, management of accounts receivable
- Government remittances (HST, GST, RST) and bank reconciliations
- Monitor and maintain internal controls and implement new ones as required
- Liaise with external auditors
- Help manage human resources and health and safety requirements
- Working experience with full cycle accounting and payroll
- Ability to improve processes, consistent with a growing, diverse environment
$90,000 - $100,000/strongly dependent on candidate experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22306.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.