Primary Location: CAN-British Columbia-Vancouver
What you will do (External)
who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
- Deliver a vision, strategy and roadmap for the lululemon guest-facing Mobile App. Delivery of long range vision, strategy and roadmap in support of key growth initiatives (i.e., Homepage and Storytelling, Community, Membership, Profile, Inspirational Commerce, Discoverability and Omni) to continue to drive the Mobile App forward. Other areas of focus consist of continued evolution of story-telling, omni experiences, elevated and industry-leading capabilities, and channel-firsts. Living into the vision of the Mobile App channel and driving change in elevating experiences.
- Lead a team of individuals that will both aid in the development and support of your total vision.
- Accountable for driving conversion, frequency and MAU on our journey to become a leading mobile app experience.
- Create human-centered and disruptive experiences through Product Management, Experience Realization and Operational Excellence.
- Manage work of internal and external product teams, driving prioritization of near and long term work across design and technology teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners as a key to prioritization and success in the role. Partners include Technology, Brand, Creative, Ecommerce and Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Whitespace, Events, Community, User Experience and Design, among others.
- Drive macro change and evolution to experience and platform through your vision and in partnership with technology leadership team.
- Provide regular communication updates to senior leaders on product strategy, execution, budget, status and risks.
- Lead and develop Product team members.
- Drive growth KPI's in alignment with organizational strategy and channel goals.
who you are
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience with an emphasis on delivering highly-rated guest-facing Mobile App experiences.
- Ability to lead through direct reports, dotted line relationships and cross functional collaboration.
- Collaboration across multiple disciplines (engineering to brand) and locations (North America, South America).
- Proven track record of delivering and deploying large and complex initiatives in an agile environment.
- Experience with digital technologies, media, e-commerce, payments, or subscription businesses.
- Strong core consulting skills (demonstrated track record of quality delivery, interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills).
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations.
- Ability to drive results independently, but thrives in collaborative environments.
- Has a deep desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback.
- Demonstrated leadership; mentorship, visionary, clarity of purpose, motivated, relentless execution.
- Minimum BA / BS degree from a four-year accredited university (advanced degree preferred).
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.