At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead and manage a team of Analysts specialized in market analytics and Sales Engineers specialized in Aftermarket products.
- Support the Aftermarket Sales team by providing analytical and subject-matter expertise.
- Create compelling value propositions and supporting material for Sales and Customers, for products and services within the BA portfolio, and support Sales presentations to customers and special events.
- Create market forecasts and define market capture rates and potential for new and existing services offerings and aftermarket products.
- Collect and share insights on market dynamics, MROs, Part Resellers and OEMs and recommend strategies to increase market share.
- Guide the team in developing models to help analyze data on market trends, customer segment needs, future demand and profitability.
- Support product and services strategy development using market and customer insights.
- Propose new markets to develop and new offerings in existing markets that would address segment needs.
- Generate leads for Service Centres, Part Services, aircraft modifications and Training.
- Train services sales team on the sales strategies developed by your team and on the products and services being offered.
- Analyze sales win/loss reasons and recommend improved strategies.
- Be responsible for planning and forecasting unit sales with the Sales team and monitoring uptake with rigour and discipline.
- Research, analyze and communicate technical product information for BBA and competitor aftermarket product and services to all sales and other teams.
- Monitor, approve and control team budget, resource allocation and workload prioritization.
- Complete performance assessments (PMP) and champion training and talent development plans (PDP).
- Take decisions on unforeseen circumstances.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have ten (10) years of experience in marketing, business development, and/or strategic planning, for the business jet or airline industries.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or field related to airline industry.
- You hold an MBA or Master's degree, a definite asset.
- You have strong leadership skills and a proven track record in coaching and managing teams and priorities.
- You have thorough understanding of business jet industry strategies and trends.
- You have demonstrated skills in analytics, modeling tools (Alteryx, Power BI, Matlab, etc.), statistical techniques and segmentation/marketing strategies.
- You have excellent presentation and public speaking skills and presence.
- Bilingual (French/English).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.