Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a senseof belonging.
What will your typical day look like?
Everyday you will work with our clients to solve their toughest problems in data management, regulatory risk, and technology integration you will do so by leveraging leading technology to accomplish large-scale implementations. You will lead the delivery team and work with business stakeholders to define the measurable objective for a best in class project delivery experience. Every day, you will lead and implement optimal engagements that are measurable, think out of the box, and serve as a high performing role models to your delivery team. Since we know you are a great self-starter, you will also contribute business development and pipeline required for optimal solutions in risk and regulatory programs.
Omnia AI, Deloitte’s Artificial Intelligence practice, is a team of specialized experts and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful artificial intelligence (AI) transformations. At Deloitte Omnia, we provide end-to-end AI solutions that solve complex business challenges and help our clients capture optimal value from AI. We see new opportunities in emerging technologies that others don’t. And because we are Deloitte, we are trusted advisors who work to understand organizations’ objectives from all angles.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Experience with large scale implementation engagements.
- At least 7-10 projects (minimum of 9 month each) hands-on experience with SAS Technology (demonstrated via hands on project experience)
- Able to describe in detail how you leveraged at least 4 out of these 5 components: Base SAS, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS VIYA
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with data management concepts
- 5+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience in data & analytics delivery
- 5+ years designing and developing with SAS technology, data management, data visualization, data analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.