At the Bradford Group, www.thebradfordgroup.com, we take great pride in our position as the world leader in the collectibles industry and our influential role in direct marketing of fine collectibles. We are equally proud of the sophisticated technologies and business operations that we have developed over the years, and the innovative products that have made us the standard bearer in our field. But our real strength lies in our people – creative, industrious people who dare to dream and are passionate about what they do.
We are seeking a Manager, Work Force Planning for London, ON location. This is a permanent, full-time management position.
- Company-paid health and dental benefits, with pension contribution
- Well-established international company with on-the-job training
- Team environment in a high-paced operation
You will bring us: (beef up for more fun and engagement)
- Dynamic personality and Work Ethic
- Thrives on fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage and support dedicated team members, internal and external customers
- Self-motivation and drive with the ability to work well with minimal supervision
The Workforce Manager is responsible for managing the contact forecasts and workforce team to accurately plan, report on, and project the contact center staffing needs that are required to support the operation’s goals across multiple sites. The Workforce Manager ensures the validity of data through reporting and recommends and implements business strategies to increase efficiency in contact completions to enable contact center teams to meet overall corporate KPI goals, sales goals, and keep within payroll budgets. The Workforce Manager is also responsible for the IT and vendor relations and administration of telephony, email, and scheduling systems.
As a member of the senior management team of the Call Center, this Manager acts as a back up to the Manager of Customer Service and the Manager of Training & Development. In addition, the Operations Manager will provide rotating on call support for after hours and weekends. This Call Center Management team works closely together in order to deliver upon centre wide projects, goals and objectives.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Responsible for real-time queue monitoring of Contact Center operation, Cisco WebView / CUIC and Verint applications, and other reporting tools.
- Partner with leadership to ensure Workforce Management is being strategic in maintaining consistent customer service experience
- Monitor real time performance against established intra-day service level objectives and take appropriate action to improve service level.
- Serve as the central point of communication regarding service level performance. Disseminate vital information to leadership on circumstances impacting financial, performance and customer service.
- Escalate relevant information on performance to Management and maintain proper documentation of major incidents impacting performance (i.e. system outages, mail drops, drivers, etc.).
- Collaborate with Contact Center management team to effectively coordinate all off-phone activities including team meetings, training, coaching, etc.
- Partner with Management Team and vendors to optimize team schedule adherence and manage Service Level in accordance with intra-day goals. Monitor agent schedule adherence and escalate issues to the Supervisor as needed.
- Act as liaison between the call center and IT departments
- Facilitate staffing requirements in direct correlation with the call center budget
Education, Licensing, Certification, and Experience
- A., B.S. Business / Math /Computer Science or similar
- Supervisory management courses a plus
- 3-5 years supervisory or management experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in call center operations
- 1-3 years’ experience working with IT & Telecom groups
- CISCO IPCC software & CISCO Email Manager or similar
- 1-3 years’ experience with employee workforce management tools & scheduling tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail & good math skills
- High comfort level with technology to include good PC skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to effectively collect business requirements
- Ability to design work flows based on business requirements
- Ability to improve workflows based on observation and analysis
- Proven ability to lead people, define performance goals & set objectives
- Must be a team player with other members of management
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills; establishes and builds rapport through promote and effective communication
- High level of analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Ability to project and maintain a high level of integrity and trust
- Ability to project and maintain a professional image
The Bradford Group respects and upholds the requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005), and its associated standards and regulations. We are committed to providing accommodations upon request.