Plans, organizes, directs and controls the operations of the manufacturing facility.
- Design, develop, implement continuous improvement opportunities including capital equipment and secondary tooling
- Provide time lines and action plans for facility program support as required.
- Facility design and work cell layout.
- Design, develop, maintain and instruct training program for manufacturing process.
- Analyze production forecast to plan work cell capacity and employee planning for both short-term and long-term needs.
- Develop and monitor time standards and production efficiencies.
- Tool certification, tryout, debug and work instructions
- Assist in company maintenance and identification.
- Assist facility program support (capital equipment, secondary tooling, etc).
- Implement action plans necessary to launch new/existing projects along with engineering personnel.
- Assist the Production Manager as required (Secondary Source, back-up Supervisor)
- Participates actively in maintaining the ISO/TS 16949 certification.
- Responsible for knowing and upholding the H&S Policy and for working in a safe manner and reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions or acts.
- Develop personal skills through education, training and development, to maintain professional qualifications.
- Must work as a team player and maintain good employee relations.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Completes any other assignments, duties and projects that may be assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information received from the customer/company
- More than 3 year relative experience / completion of university degree
- Must understand the mechanics of plant equipment for processing, testing and inspecting product components/assemblies
- Must understand quality/manufacturing methods and practices
- Supervisory skills to manage staff and employees
- understand technical information received or issued by / to the int/external customer or supplier e.g.. material spec's, testing methods, schedules, etc.
- able to communicate verbally or in writing, accurate information to internal/external customers
- have the necessary computer systems skills to communicate to both internal and external customers/suppliers.