At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Market Development Analyst of Bombardier Business Aircraft (BBA) is a dynamic role which provides customer insight in support of both business acquisition activities and strategic management decisions. As a Market Development Analyst, you will be involved in a range of activities from executing in-depth research and analysis, to supporting marketing outreach campaigns.
In your role, you will:
- Support BBA’s customer insight initiatives by guiding and executing proactive analyses to identify areas of opportunity in support of future marketing and sales campaigns to both current and prospective customers (eg. ultra-high-net-worth individuals, major worldwide corporate executives, etc.).
- Deliver insight via both in-depth analysis and general observations on BBA’s customer/prospect base and the industry as a whole to provide actionable insights and to support marketing initiatives, sales campaigns and senior management strategies aimed at increasing aircraft sales and improving BBA’s market share.
- Proactively innovate the business solutions provided by the team including advancing reporting processes, enhancing our CRM system, increasing the usage of BI tools for increased efficiency, developing more targeted outreach campaigns, and so on.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop and monitor an email marketing outreach calendar and execute related governance for on-going/upcoming campaigns.
- Leverage proactive analysis to provide insight on potential niche outreach campaigns and enhance recipient targeting.
- Execute BBA’s email marketing campaign initiatives including identification of targeted recipients, coordination of digital materials, execution of outreach, proposal of escalation tactics and post-mortem analytics.
- Support or lead a range of ad hoc projects - both standalone and cross-functional - that may have short deadlines, require collaboration with several teams, and/or fall outside the standard responsibilities of the role.
- Generate reports via BBA’s CRM system (Salesforce.com) in support of a variety of departments and business processes.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess, at a minimum, a University undergraduate degree in Marketing, Research, Business or another related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, business development or other similar role(s), preferably with an international focus.
- You possess strong research & analytical skills, experience with market analysis, and a creative/innovative approach.
- You have experience with online databases, CRM management (e.g. Salesforce.com) and/or marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketing Cloud).
- You are a detail-oriented team player who is able to work in a high-paced environment.
- You are highly-organized, have strong focus, demonstrate robust time-management skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- You are flexible to work with internationally-based stakeholders and are willing to support their requests when/as required (i.e. communication methods, time zone differences, etc.).
- You demonstrate strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- You have a mastery of the English language (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
- You have strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- You have, as a distinct asset, Salesforce.com (Sales & Marketing Cloud), HTML, other web programming, email marketing or digital analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) experience.
- You have, as a distinct asset, experience with BI tools such as Alteryx, Power BI or other similar programs
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.