Carrier Commercial Service has an opening for an experienced HVAC Commercial Market Manager for our Burnaby, British Columbia office.
This position is responsible for growing market share of the Carrier Commercial Service business across Western Canada.
Products and services in the portfolio of offerings include Maintenance Contracts and Repair Service as well as building automation and equipment retrofit projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, including a detailed understanding of the technical sales process and operations management.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to drive market growth in assigned area based on revenue and EBIT plans for the area
• Prospect target verticals for sales opportunities, focused on maintaining a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Develop new client relationships based on professional credibility and product knowledge
• Identify and participate in industry organizations, trade shows and events in order to promote the company, products and services
• Collaborate with internal teams in order to ensure alignment with customer needs and expectations
• Forecast, monitor and document sales performance against plan
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering or other related field preferred
• Customer centric, entrepreneurial mindset
• Proactive and able to balance multiple priorities
• Able to build strong relationships, across industries and functions
• Excellent communicator oral, written, etc.
• Competent understanding of financial and accounting principles
• Strong experience in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, and SAP
• 5 years experience in HVAC sales or equivalent sales experience technical sales preferred, but not required