For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates. We are pleased to say that we are looking for an experienced Accounting professional to join our Instructor team!
The purpose of the Market Research Assistant is to support the Regional Director, Compliance to expand the college program base. Under direct supervision of the Regional Director, Compliance, the Market Research Assistant is responsible for communicating with industry professionals.
Specifically, the Market Research Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the Regional Director, Compliance
- Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards
- Performing other related duties as required
The Market Research Assistant will at various times be responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned.
Providing administrative support to the Regional Director, Compliance
Conducting telephone inquiries.
Sending out communication via email; including but not limited to sending out the industry surveys and answering any questions.
Recording accurate and detailed notes with respect to each inquiry that is dealt with.
Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards through actions such as:
Conducting themselves at all times with the utmost attention to professionalism, integrity and respect for students, the program, colleagues, curriculum and the College.
Possessing a clear understanding of, and upholding, all of the policies and procedures, as reasonably adopted and amended from time to time by the College.
Meeting the College’s internal standards for quality of education as well as the external standards imposed by regulatory and accrediting bodies.
Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills in interactions with all college staff, students and the general public.
To be successful in the Market Research Assistant position, individuals must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- High school graduation with basic training in office practices, customer service and communication
- One or more years of experience in a similar position
- The equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in standard Microsoft applications and productivity tools.
- Skilled at both developing personal connection with people in order to develop employer relationships and build rapport with the general public.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- High standards of behaviour, a professional attitude and commitment to quality service.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff.