Purpose of Job:
Ipsos Interactive Services
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is the global online centre of expertise for the Ipsos group. IIS offers a full range of survey-based services to theService Lines. We base our work on advanced technological solutions and methodologies led by industry experts. As a result of our continuous growth in this area, we are currently seeking individuals to join thecoding team in Winnipeg.
Coder position summary:
The Coder is responsible for effectively classifying both structured and unstructured social media comments and verbatim responses in structured survey open end questions, into relevant categories. This is done through various forms of data collection following department standards and guidelines. They will work with their Team Leader and Head Coder to create an effective structure to ensure delivery of final products within standard timelines.
We have a need in our downtown Winnipeg office forCoding Clerks. Applicants must be available to work 5 shifts per week as follows: Monday thruFriday from 7:30am to3:30pm. This is a variable hourly position, and hours will vary based on workload.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively read and comprehend English verbatim responses
- Able to work across multiple projects at the same time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain well organized project information and materials
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Skilled and effective in the use of the Internet when researching various project requirements
- Ability to monitor, adjust and revise their work to ensure high quality prior to delivery
- Effectively create a summary of important points within a file of comments for client review
- Support and assist Team Leaders and fellow Coders in a positive proactive manner
- Other projects as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- self-motivated, positive attitude
- strong communication skills
- individuals fluent in other languages such as French, Spanish, Portuguese and German would be considered an asset
- client service approach
- high level of organization
- strong technical knowledge
- professional appearance and attitude
- commitment to a team environment
- strong knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and Instagram
How to apply:
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume via the button below. Those interested are encourage to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants, however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.