Canada's largest foodservice equipment supplier, Russell Hendrix (RH), is seeking a Market Sales Leader to join our team.
RH Market Sales Leader is responsible for leading and developing the local market sales growth through the leadership and management of the Street, Design Build, and Showroom Sales teams and customer accounts. Additionally, the MSL will ensure the proper service and retention of the Strategic Accounts local units. The MSL will focus on maximizing the results of the growth strategy and other company initiatives.This role reports to the Sales Director, Field Sales.
- Lead the local Design Build and Territory sales force in the successful attainment of the Revenue and Margin plans for the Market.
- Ensure the Design Build, Street, and Service sales functions operate in a collaborative manner cross sell to maximize the Market Revenue & Margins.
- Provide day-to-day Leadership for the Showroom sales persons.
- Lead the execution of the Sales Management System within the Market, which includes the management routine of sales performance review utilizing the current Sales Dashboard. This includes New Customer Acquisition, Customer Development and Retention, Scorecards, Tactics, TSR Compensation, and Results Reviews.
- Build market relationships with local restaurateurs, architects, general contractors, industry associations, etc.
- Collaborate with the Director of Strategic Sales to develop and retain National Accounts within the local Market.
- Utilize the Project Sales Manager as a Subject Matter Expert to ensure optimal performance of Design Sales personnel, create RFPs, review non-standard Contracts, and ensure accurate/timely Pipeline & Forecast reporting
- Liaise and Support the Manager, Sales Excellence to implement Street Sales Systems and Training, SPIF programs, Showroom Planograms, Merchandising Plans, Promotions, and Stocking levels.
- Develop expense budgets in Annual Operating Plan processes. Manage approved budgets throughout the fiscal year to meet or exceed targets.
- University degree in business, marketing, communications or related discipline (or equivalent)
- 5-8 years of experience working in direct Sales or Sales Leadership/Management roles
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of selling techniques, tactics, and metrics.
- Knowledge on product pricing, customer service, sales representative compensation, promotions, and sales training.
- Experience with foodservice Equipment & Supplies or other role in broader foodservice industry is ideal.
- Able to work as a leader, independently or in a cross-functional team environment
- Able to understand needs of customers and coach the sales team to meet those expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent coaching skills
- Customer service orientation
Russell Hendrix offers competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits include;
- Extended health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick days
- Fitness benefit