As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll be responsible for driving decisions in how our marketing spend is used. You’ll use strategic data sets along with analytics applications to develop insights. With that, you’ve a strong ability to turn your insights into actionable recommendations for our team.Your decisions are driven by data and you constantly strive for more. You work to understand, and then report any changes in demand.
Good marketing is not an accident but the result of careful planning and execution. Our team of talented and creative individuals work together to drive traffic by engaging with customers on a multitude of channels. Excitement and new challenges are always around the corner and we tackle them together!
What you'll do:
- Review and analyze historical data to identify growth opportunities
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our websites and marketing materials that attract and convert target audiences.
- Help develop marketing strategy across all channels
- Measure, report, and analyze all key performance indicators
- Manage and drive sales for assigned brands
- Create and manage campaigns on marketplace channels to meet KPI's
- Analyze, create and implement testing and strategy to optimize and improve our ROI, optimize spend and maximize results
- Provide data analysis and reporting on various initiatives
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms, online product listings and product search-ability
- Communicate effectively with Marketing, VDG and Marketplace team
- Good understanding of Sales, profitability and cost model
- Analyze current business processes to identify possible efficiencies
Who you are:
- Previous work experience with Online Marketplace Channels
- Strong Understand of SEO, Keywords and Product Listings
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console\
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of Google’s ranking algorithms, Google webmaster tools and core SEO principles
- Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel & basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- You are analytical and you are well versed at using data to support your ideas
- You are results driven and tenacious
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of managing multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
- You are entrepreneurial, you love retail, and you can bring your ideas to market
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is one of North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailers with over 230,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.