As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Reporting to the Director of the Gameloft Creative Agency, as the Marketing Assets Lead you will work closely with the latter, the Creative Director and the Production Marketing Managers, to coordinate personnel with a view to meeting the video needs of product leads and other internal clients. You will communicate with 2D and 3D artists, the motion designers and video editors to develop an action plan and deliver high-quality video and static content within the required deadlines. You will communicate with clients about delivery deadlines and ensure the successful internal operation of the team.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Analyze video requests and launching projects
- Coordinate personnel to ensure delivery is on time
- Communicate with clients about delivery deadlines
- Ensure schedules are up to date and creating task lists
- Provide quality control of the team’s work
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and setting the example in terms of work ethic
- Be able to help the artists on their task
- Respect delivery deadlines
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism with regard to the team
- Maintain good relationships with product leads
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in audiovisual production, marketing or a related field
- Strong experience in art direction
- A knowledge of, and a passion for, video games
- A love of risk-taking, and openness to new ideas
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills that allow for the delivery of high-quality projects within strict deadlines
- Creativity and pragmatism in finding solutions that help overcome obstacles and advance the project
- Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor and a love of teamwork
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.